The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF7) HC is a multiplexed mixture of actionable biosynthetic DNA targets precisely blended with a single, well-characterized genomic background. This product is produced under rigorous design control and manufacturing practices to an allelic frequency of 7%, and is offered in a high concentration (HC) format at 25 ng/µL. Designed to assess the overall performance of your somatic mutation assay by next-generation sequencing (NGS), this unique product includes a wide range of single nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertion-deletion mutations (indels), and structural variants (SVs).
- Single-vial format for daily run use
- 40 unique multiplexed variants across 28 genes (see table in Specifications tab)
- 20 SNVs
- 5 SNVs that are part of homopolymers
- 13 indels
- 2 SVs
- Mutation targets quantitated with digital PCR
- Well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured within cGMP-compliant, ISO 13485-certified facilities
The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF7) HC is formulated for use with targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays that detect mutations in key oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF7) HC is intended as a quality reference material for translational and disease research testing to monitor library preparation, sequencing, and variant allele detection under a given set of bioinformatics pipeline parameters. Previous Part Number: 0710-0073.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.