The Seraseq Tri-Level Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (HC) is a multiplexed mixture of actionable biosynthetic DNA targets precisely blended with a single, well-characterized genomic background. This product is produced under rigorous design control and manufacturing practices, offered in a high concentration (HC) format at 25 ng/µL. Designed to assess the overall performance of your somatic mutation assay by next-generation sequencing (NGS), this unique product offers a range of allele frequencies in a single sample format, including single nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertion-deletion mutations (indels), and structural variants (SVs).
- Single-sample format for daily run use
- 40 unique multiplexed variants across 28 genes (see table in Specifications tab) at allele frequencies distributed at 4%, 7% or 10%
- 20 SNVs
- 5 SNVs that are part of homopolymers
- 13 indels
- 2 SVs
- Mutation targets quantitated with digital PCR
- Well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background ‘wild-type’ material
- Manufactured under cGMP within ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities
The Seraseq Tri-Level Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (HC) is formulated for use with targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays that detect mutations in key oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. The Seraseq Tri-Level Mutation DNA Mix v2 (HC) is intended as a quality reference material for translational and disease research testing to monitor library preparation, sequencing, and variant allele detection under a given set of bioinformatics pipeline parameters.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Size : 1 x 25 µL
Unit : EA