To overcome the lack of patient-like reference materials for liquid biopsy, including drawbacks of existing methodologies such as sonication, SeraCare has developed a breakthrough technology that produces the most patient-like materials compared to native ctDNA. The Seraseq ctDNA Mutation Mix v2 is a highly multiplexed product for NGS-based ctDNA assays targeting cancer-relevant somatic mutations.
This specific ctDNA Mutation Mix v2 product has an allele frequency of 0.25%.
- Size distribution, library yield and complexity consistent with native ctDNA
- Single sample with 40 clinically-relevant mutations across 28 genes, all at the same specified allele frequency
- Offered as a purified DNA mixture for ease of use during assay development
- Mutation targets precisely quantitated with digital PCR
- Single well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities
|# of Variants||40|
|Fill Size||25 µL|
|Total DNA||250 ng|
|NGS-Based Assay Compatibility Chart|
|Archer® Reveal ctDNA™ 28 Kit||Oncomine® Pan-
Cancer Cell-Free Assay
|Archer® is a registered trademark, and Reveal ctDNA™ is a trademark of ArcherDx, Inc.
Oncomine® is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
UltraSEEK™ is a trademark of Agena Bioscience, Inc.