A hydrophobic tape with a low vapour transfer rate. This seal is peelable, pierceable; suitable for insect storage and cell culture.
- Our QuickSeal Gas Perm Woven self-adhesive seal is made from White Rayon Nonwoven tape and is designed for use in short term Incubation, agriculture and seed storage, Insect storage and Cell Culture.
- The seal is compatible with polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- It can be removed by peeling, or it can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, or using a liquid handling robot.
- QuickSeal Gas Perm Woven can be utilized for effective short term incubations, during which it demonstrates significant reductions in evaporation compared to lids
- For all adhesive seals, the best sealing results are achieved using our Hand Roller or KAPS 500 Auto Sealer
- Seals polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- Suitable for cell culture and short term incubations
- Seal integrity range: -20 °C to 40 °C
- Autoclavable (121 °C)
IST-132-080LS 100 Sheets, 130mm x 80mm