Transparent perforated gas permeable film
Transparent perforated gas permeable film which is peelable, pierceable and suitable for cell culture.
- Our QuickSeal Gas Perm self-adhesive seal is made from an EVA medical tape and is designed for use in cell culture, due to its porous nature
- The seal is compatible with polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- It can be removed by peeling, or it can be pierced with a pipette tip manually, or using a liquid handling robot.
- QuickSeal Gas Perm can be utilized for effective overnight incubations, during which it demonstrates significant reductions in evaporation compared to lids
- For all adhesive seals, the best sealing results are achieved using our Hand Roller or KAPS 500 Auto Sealer
- Seals polypropylene, polystyrene, polyethylene and COC
- Suitable for cell culture and overnight incubations
IST-124-080SR 1 Roll, 100m x 80mm – sterile
Compatible with 80mm Rolls – KAPS 500 Auto Sealer
Compatible Sheets – QuickSeal Hand Roller