The PurePrep Pathogens kit is intended for manual and automated DNA and RNA isolation from matrices like blood, plasma, serum, urine, swab washes, tissue samples, and feces. The processing time for the preparation of 96 samples is less than (<) 30 minutes. The kit allows safe handling of potentially infectious samples (like COVID-19) and is designed to avoid sample-to-sample cross-contaminations.
The kit can be used on the PurePrep 96 and PurePrep 32. This kit is also compatible with similar systems or on other automated DNA purification instruments.
96 wells/ 500 μL
- Suitable for processing various sample materials;
- Suitable for small, medium and high-throughput automation;
- Small elution volumes;
- Efficient removal of PCR inhibitors;
- No phenol/chloroform extraction or alcohol precipitation;
- Safe handling of potentially infectious samples;
- Designed to avoid sample-to-sample cross contaminations.
Easy to Automate
- Minimal accessory requirements;
- PurePrep 32/96 protocols available;
- Compatible with most liquid handling robots;