PurePrep 24 is a bench top system for DNA and RNA purification by using the magnetic separation technology from different matrices and can be used in low throughput settings. The device uses magnetic rods to transfer magnetic beads through the various purification phases of binding, mixing, washing and elution. The PurePrep 24 is used in combination with our PurePrep kits.
- 24 wells / wide volume range 200 – 10000 μL
- Capable of extracting 1~24 samples per run, and process samples up to 10 ml
- Extract from different matrices: blood, cultured cells or bacteria, tissues, cell-free body fluids and plant samples
- Very simple operation (easy to install, operate, maintain) without computer, uses 7 inch touch screen
- Very fast extraction protocol, 30~60 minutes / cycle, depending on sample type and method
- Drip shield plate to avoid cross contamination
- Open system can optimize purification protocols according to various magnetic beads kits.