QuantSeq offers an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to generate Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
QuantSeq-Pool is a streamlined solution for gene expression profiling for large screening projects using early pooling and batch processing and is easily scalable from a few to 36,864 samples.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies
- From as low as 10 ng of total RNA
- i1 12 nt RT-Set for QuantSeq-Pool (96-well plate, dried-in)
- QuantSeq Library Generation Module
- QuantSeq-Pool Library Amplification Module
- Purification Module
- NovaSeq 6000
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550 (only FWD)
- Genome Analyzer