The FlexDrop™ iQ™ Non-Contact Dispenser provides rapid, consistent, and flexible dispensing from up to 96-source positions into 96, 384, or 1536 well plates with a dead volume of less than 1 μL.
- Non-contact dispensing – eliminate carryover and cross-contamination
- Dead volume < 1 µL – conserve valuable reagents in (i.e.) NGS or qPCR assays
- 8 nL to mL dispense volume range, 80 uL max volume FlexDrop source plates
- Fast – dispense 10 nL into 96 wells in 10 seconds, into 384 wells in 20 seconds
- Smart - Simultaneously dispense from 1 to 8 wells (a column) to 96, 384 or 1536 well plates
- Built-in droplet verification – verify liquid was dispensed
- Multiple Liquid classes – including aqueous, DMSO (up to 100%), glycerol (up to 50%)
- Automation compatible
The FlexDrop iQ platform uses positive pressure in eight independent controlled channels. Each channel can dispense up to 100 droplets per second. It generates droplets between 8 nanoliters (nL) and 50 nL in size to achieve the target dispense volume. The system includes droplet verification, which verifies the exact number of droplets have been dispensed and provides a verification report post-run. The proprietary source well plate features 100 µm hole at the bottom which facilitates the droplets under positive pressure.
The touch-screen software control is seamless and simple to use. No previous programming or automation experience is needed. Users can set-up and start dispensing in minutes.
- FlexDrop iQ Instrument
- (4) Power Cords (EU, UK, US, AU) Fuse change may be required.
- Air tubing - 6mm tubing with Quick Connect to instrument and fitting to connect to house air or compressor
- (4) Black adapter plates (1, 2, 4 and 8 mm) – for target plate heights
- FlexDrop iQ Source Plates with 80 uL wells in startup kit
- Waste PCR Tubes
|Instrument||FlexDrop iQ Non-Contact Dispenser|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-120V, 10A or AC 200-240V, 5A|
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power Input||100W (500W max)|
|Fuses||(2) 5 x 20 mm, 2,5A (200 - 240 VAC)
(2) 5 x 20 mm, 5A (100 - 120 VAC)
|Air Pressure Supply||3 – 10 bar, maximum 10 bars
(43 – 145 psi, maximum 145 psi)
|Environmental Conditions||Temperature 64-77°F (18-25°C)
Humidity 30-65 % rH
|Dimensions L x W x H||471 x 575 x 378 mm
18.6” x 22.75” x 15”
|Weight||50 kg (111 lbs.)|