Desktop Semi-automatic Heat Applied Plate Sealing System
This system is designed to efficiently apply a heat activated sealing film to a micro well plate or tube rack top surface, and by means of heat and time-based variables apply the film to achieve the seal.
The sheets are manually placed upon the plate surface and a draw section pushed closed to actuate the sealing plate to apply a monitored time and temperature sealing action.
Offering complete versatility, the sealer will work with a wide range of plates, tube racks and custom applications shallow and deep well formats, and custom mouldings.
- Electric – The unit can handle both 110 / 220 VAC supplies but must be rated to min 6Amp
- Weight – Approx. 8 kgs
- Dimensions – 285mm L x 180mm W x 280mm H
- Operator Friendly – Easy to program for manual operator applications
- Versatile – Able to use multiple plastic ware manufactures plates across applications.
- Reliable – Engineered with robustness in mind