GSM is a Fast & Reliable Method for Medium to High Throughput Purification of DNA Samples.
- High Binding Capacity to Maximize Sample Yields
- High Purity & Yield for Enhanced Downstream Performance
- Variable Sample Volumes for Flexible Methodology
- Non-Toxic to Reduce Risk Considerations Over Other Kits
- Makes Use of Original Tubes to Reduce Waste & Cost
- Developed Specifically for Saliva
A fast and reliable method for medium to high throughput purification of DNA samples, achieving a fast and efficient methodology, with the maximum purity and yield required for demanding downstream applications.
Variable volumes can be processed, from a full GeneFiX™ 2ml saliva collector, to a 0.5ml saliva aliquot, allowing for flexibility and repeated sampling.
For High Throughput automated processing, the Saliva-Mag kit is suitable for use with most openly programmable automated DNA Isolation and liquid handling systems fitted
Optimized with GeneFix Saliva Collection Kits