The PCRClean DX purification system utilizes Aline’s proprietary paramagnetic bead technology for rapid high-throughput purification of DNA fragments.
The consistent recovery efficiency of the PCRClean DX for small and large amplicon sizes is superior to traditional filtration PCR cleanup methods. As such, the PCRClean DX is designed to directly replace Beckman Coulter and Agencourt’s Ampure XP without any protocol changes while providing end-users with superior, more efficient adaptor removal in NGS Library Prep and primer-dimer removal.
- Flexible clean-up: high recovery of amplicons with option to choose recovery of >100 bp or >60 bp with modified protocol
- Efficient removal of unincorporated dNTPs, primers, primer dimers, salts and other contaminants
- Processing time: 15 minutes/96 samples
- Scalable: suitable for tube, 96 and 384-well plate formats
- Compatible with all next generation sequencing platforms (e.g., Illumina, Ion Torrent, Roche’s 454)
- Sanger sequencing post-PCR cleanup
- Genotyping and mutation detection
- DNA Enriching/Concentrating
- Primer Walking
- All other downstream molecular engineering
- 5 mL, 500 – 1,000 preps
- 50 mL, 5,000 – 10,000 preps
- 250mL, 25,000 – 50,000 preps
- 450 mL, 45,000 – 90,000 preps
- Store beads at 2-8°C, DO NOT FREEZE
- Store all other components at 15-25°C
- 12 months if stored as specified
Disclaimer: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Protocol is exchangeable with that of Ampure XP. No procedure changes needed if you have been using Ampure XP.