The patented DNA Normalizer Kit v3 is designed for an automated DNA library normalization process based on Aline’s patented magnetic bead technology. This technology allows a pre-determined amount of DNA (output), which can be adjusted to suit the end-users’ needs, to be isolated from variable DNA input. In addition, DNA normalization is accomplished during this purification process so that additional DNA quantification and dilution is not necessary. Time, labor, and reagent costs are greatly saved with Aline’s unique normalization purification system. All DNA fragments (in PCR amplification or enzymatic reactions) can be normalized and combined in one simple process for next-generation library construction.
Note: The DNA output following the standard protocol is about 100ng per reaction. However, the output can be adjusted by end-users if desired. The medium kit is for 1000 reactions.
- Excellent dynamic range, as wide as 7 fold difference in input DNA concentration
- No more Picogreens; saves time and labor
- Multiple simultaneous actions: Normalization, clean-up, and concentration
- Consistent normalization result
- Manual and automation-friendly
- Yields double-stranded DNA
- Suitable for exon capture as well and any other molecular engineering applications
- Compatible with ALL next-generation sequencing platforms
New Advantages of DNA Normalizer v3 vs DNA Normalizer v2:
- Can be used in both PCR product and fragmented genomic DNA normalization
- Extra primer dimer/adapter removal reagent is available as an option
- Extended shelf life: to 12 months
- Input DNA quantity: only two-fold of targeted output DNA is needed
Product Origin Certificate: Made in USA
Small (S) – 100 preps
- Store at 4°C upon arrival
- Resuspend PCRClean DX (optional) and DNA Normalizer V3 Beads well before using
- DO NOT FREEZE
- 12 months if stored as specified
1. Bind PCR products to magnetic beads, then separate beads on magnet plate.
2. Wash beads with ethanol to remove excessive DNA, nucleotides, salts, and other contaminants.
3. Elute DNA.
The protocol mainly consists of binding, washing and elution steps, and can be performed directly in the thermal cycling plate. It requires no centrifugation or filtration. The process can be automated for high throughput applications.