To further accelerate the validation and clinical application of liquid biopsy-based ccfDNA targeted NGS assays, SeraCare has developed the Seraseq ctDNA Complete that expands coverage of all relevant variant types (SNVs, INDELs, CNVs, and gene fusions) in a single, highly multiplexed reference sample. These new products are offered in either a purified ctDNA format or a plasma-like matrix format, all precisely quantitated by digital PCR against a single well-characterized genomic background (GM24385), and orthogonally validated with NGS technology.
This specific ctDNA Complete product has an allele frequency of 0.5%.
- 25 unique multiplexed variants in 16 genes, covering 12 SNVs, 7 INDELs, 3 CNVs, and 3 SVs, in purified and plasma-like matrix formats
- 6 different allele frequencies (AF) – WT, 0.1%, 0.5%, 1%, 2.5% and 5%
- Allows end-to-end evaluation of assay performance across the entire workflow, including pre-analytic extraction steps
- Variants quantitated with digital PCR and orthogonally validated by NGS
- Blends with well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background ‘wild-type’ material
- Manufactured within cGMP compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities
|# of Variants||25|
|Fragment Size||~170bp average|
|Amount||125 ng (single vial)|
|Matrix||SeraCon™ Matribase (human plasma-like)|
|NGS-Based Assay Compatibility Chart|
|Archer® Reveal ctDNA™ 28 Kit||Oncomine® Pan-
Cancer Cell-Free Assay
|Archer® is a registered trademark, and Reveal ctDNA™ is a trademark of ArcherDx, Inc.
Oncomine® is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
UltraSEEK™ is a trademark of Agena Bioscience, Inc.