To further accelerate the validation and clinical application of liquid biopsy-based ccfDNA-targeted NGS assays, SeraCare has developed the Seraseq ctDNA Complete that expands coverage of all relevant variant types including SNVs, INDELs, CNVs, and gene fusions in a single highly-multiplexed reference sample. These new products are offered in either a purified ctDNA format or a plasma-like matrix format, all precisely quantitated by digital PCR against a single well-characterized genomic background (GM24385), and orthogonally validated with NGS technology.
This specific ctDNA Complete product has an allele frequency of 1%.
- 25 unique multiplexed variants in 16 genes, covering 12 SNVs, 7 INDELs, 3 CNVs, and 3 SVs, in purified and plasma-like matrix formats.
- 6 different allele frequencies available: wild-type, 0.1%, 0.5%, 1%, 2.5%, and 5%
- Allows end-to-end evaluation of assay performance across the entire workflow, including pre-analytic extraction steps
- Variants quantitated with digital PCR and orthogonally validated by NGS
- Blends with well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background wild-type material
- Manufactured within cGMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities.
|# of Variants||25|
|Fill Size||25 µL|
|Total DNA||250 ng|
|NGS-Based Assay Compatibility Chart|
|Archer® Reveal ctDNA™ 28 Kit||Oncomine® Pan-
Cancer Cell-Free Assay
|Archer® is a registered trademark, and Reveal ctDNA™ is a trademark of ArcherDx, Inc.
Oncomine® is a registered trademark of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
UltraSEEK™ is a trademark of Agena Bioscience, Inc.