- 6 nt index contained within adapter sequence eliminates the need to perform PCR to add flow cell binding sequences
- Up to 24 multiplexed samples (up to 192 reactions per kit)
- Compatible with NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free DNA Sequencing Kit
- Considerably reduce your per-sample sequencing cost by barcoded multiplexing
- Increase your sequencing scale by pooling 100s of samples on a single flow cell
- Compatible with Illumina® Next-Generation Sequencing platforms
Pool Multiple Library Preparations in a Single Flow Cell Lane
NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcodes are barcoded adapters for multiplexing Illumina® libraries which provide flexibility and high-throughput capabilities in sequencing applications. They significantly increase scale while reducing costs by allowing the user to pool multiple library preparations in a single flow cell lane. The NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcodes accomplish this by using an indexed adapter with a 6 nt unique sequence. This allows for proper differentiation between samples, preventing poor reads caused by single base errors introduced during PCR. The NEXTFLEX® index is contained within the adapter sequence, eliminating the need to perform PCR to add flow cell binding sequences. These barcodes can be used with single, paired-end, and multiplex reads and are compatible with the NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Sequencing Kits and other PCR-Free DNA library prep protocols.
- NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcode Adapter (50 µM)
The NEXTFLEX® PCR-Free Barcodes Kits contains 6 or 24 unique barcodes, enabling the user to multiplex up to 24 samples per flow cell lane. These kits ship on dry ice.