- Enables deep multiplexing of Illumina® DNA libraries for NGS applications
- 8 nt index contained within adapter sequence
- Increase your sequencing scale by pooling up to 192 samples on a single flow cell
- The kits are supplied in a 96-well plate format
- Compatible with Illumina® next-generation sequencing platforms
Increase Scale while Reducing Cost
The NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes are two kits that each contain 96 combinatorial dual indexed barcoded adapters for Illumina® library prep which enable deep multiplexing of NGS sequencing samples compatible with high-throughput automation. They significantly increase scale, while reducing costs by allowing the user to pool up to 192 samples in a single flow cell.
Libraries made using the NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes can be combined with single index libraries using a dual index sequencing read primer. The NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes can be used with single, paired-end and multiplex reads, and are compatible with the NEXTFLEX® Rapid DNA-Seq Kit 2.0, the NEXTFLEX® Methyl DNA-Seq Kit, the NEXTFLEX® Cell Free DNA-Seq Kit and other genomic DNA library prep kits.
- NNEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed Adapter (25 µM)
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix (12.5 µM)
Sequences of NEXTflex Dual-Indexed DNA Barcode Indexes
The NEXTFLEX® Dual-Indexed DNA Barcodes contain 8 reactions each of 96 unique adapters compatible with Illumina® platforms, enabling the user to multiplex up to 192 samples. This kit is shipped on dry ice.