- Up to 64 samples can be multiplexed
- Compatible with DNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq library prep on the Thermo Fisher® Scientific Ion S5™, Ion S5™ XL, Ion PGM™, and Ion Proton™ sequencing platforms
- Considerably reduce your per-sample sequencing cost using barcoded multiplexing
- Increase your sequencing scale by pooling 100s of samples on a single flow cell
Prevent Poor Reads Caused by Single Base Errors
The NEXTFLEX® DNA barcodes for Ion Torrent™ sequencing platforms can be used to provide flexibility and high-throughput capabilities in sequencing applications. They significantly increase scale while reducing costs by allowing the user to pool multiple library preparations in a single flow cell lane. The NEXTFLEX® DNA barcodes use an indexed adapter with a 10 nt unique sequence, allowing for proper differentiation between samples and preventing poor reads caused by single base errors introduced during PCR. Up to 64 samples can be multiplexed using these adapters. The NEXTFLEX® DNA barcodes undergo stringent quality controls and are functionally validated by sequencing.
These barcodes are compatible with the NEXTFLEX® DNA library prep kits for Ion Torrent™ sequencers, the NEXTFLEX® Cell Free DNA-seq kit for Ion Torrent™ sequencers, and other genomic and ChIP-seq DNA library prep protocols compatible with the Ion Torrent™ PGM™, Ion Proton™, Ion S5™, and Ion S5™ XL sequencers.
- NEXTFLEX® DNA P1 Adapter (6.25 µM)
- NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcode Adapters (6.25 µM)
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix (12.5 µM)
The NEXTFLEX® DNA Barcodes Kits for Ion Torrent™ sequencers contain 8, 16, 32, or 64 unique barcodes, enabling the user to multiplex up to 64 samples per flow cell lane. These kits ship on dry ice.