- 6 nt index contained within adapter sequence
- Up to 48 multiplexed samples (up to 384 reactions per kit)
- Considerably reduce your per-sample sequencing cost by barcoded multiplexing
- Increase your sequencing scale by pooling 100s of samples on a single flow cell
- Compatible with Illumina® next-generation sequencing platforms
Increase Your Sequencing Scale
The NEXTFLEX® ChIP-Seq Barcodes are adapters containing indexed sequences that offer an improved multiplexing workflow and flexible setup. These barcodes are available in sets of 6, 12, 24, and 48 unique adapters. The ability to pool samples in an efficient way significantly decreases hands-on time while providing robust data quality. These barcodes can be used with single, paired-end, and multiplex reads. These adapters are compatible with the NEXTFLEX® ChIP-Seq and the NEXTFLEX® Rapid DNA-Seq 2.0 workflows.
Avoiding Registration Failure with Low Level Multiplexing
Registration failure could occur if the color balance was not maintained between the red and green lasers (used to sequence A/C bases and G/T bases, respectively). Read our recent blog post, Tech Tips – Barcode Recommendations for Low Level Multiplexing, to learn how to avoid registration failure on an Illumina® sequencer caused by lack sufficient index sequence diversity.
- NEXTFLEX® ChIP Adapter (0.6 µM)
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix (12.5 µM)
- 48 BARCODES
- 384 RXNS
Sequences of NEXTFLEX® ChIP-Seq Barcode Indexes
The NEXTFLEX® ChIP-Seq Barcodes Kits contain 6, 12, 24 or 48 unique barcodes, enabling the user to multiplex up to 48 samples per flow cell lane. This kit is shipped on dry ice.