- Up to 24 methylated adapters for multiplexing Illumina® RRBS and WGBS libraries are available
- Considerably reduce your per-sample sequencing cost by barcoded multiplexing
- Increase your sequencing scale by pooling samples on a single flow cell
- Compatible with bisulfite-sequencing on the Illumina® sequencing platforms
Pool Multiple Library Preparations in a Single Flow Cell Lane
The NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes are designed to be used with the NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Kit. Unlike other NEXTFLEX® Barcodes, the NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes are methylated. The NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes can be used to provide flexibility and high-throughput capabilities in sequencing applications. They significantly increase scale while reducing costs by allowing the user to pool multiple library preparations in a single flow cell lane. The NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes kits accomplish this by using an indexed adapter with a 6 nt unique sequence. This allows for proper differentiation between samples, preventing poor reads from single base errors introduced during PCR.
These methylated adapters can be used with single, paired-end and multiplex reads.
- NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Adapters (25 µM)
- NEXTFLEX® Primer Mix (12.5 µM)
The NEXTFLEX® Bisulfite-Seq Barcodes Kits contain 6, 12 or 24 unique barcodes, enabling the user to multiplex up to 24 samples per flow cell lane. These kits ship on dry ice.