The QuantSeq FWD Kit is an all-in-one library preparation protocol designed to generate Illumina compatible libraries of sequences close to the 3’ end of polyadenylated RNA.
The kit is ideal for gene expression counting as NGS reads are generated towards the poly(A) tail. To get the exact 3’ transcript end longer reads are necessary.
QuantSeq FWD Kits are delivered with several indexing options:
- Unique Dual Indexing with the Lexogen UDI 12 nt Sets (Cat. 113.96, 129-131.96, 114.96, 115.384) with up to 384 Unique Dual Indices.
- Single Indexing with the Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Sets (Cat. No. 015.24/96/2×96)
- Combinatorial Dual Indexing with the Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set and i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (015.384)
NOTE! QuantSeq Kits are provided with free access to the BlueBee Data Analysis Pipeline. Before starting your library prep, please check the online Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ 1.27), to see if your species is available on the BlueBee Platform. Lexogen can add reference genomes for new species to the BlueBee Data Analysis Pipeline upon request. Please note this will incur a fee.
New reference genome implementation timelines are dynamic due to feasibility checks and formatting adjustments and therefore cannot be precisely guaranteed. We recommend submitting your request as early as possible prior to sequencing your libraries. New genome upload acceptance is also subject to change in the case of compatibility issues.
The QuantSeq data analysis pipeline is available on the OnRamp Platform ROSALIND, which allows Lexogen’s customers to analyze, interpret and collaborate globally on differential gene expression analysis without the need for specialized bioinformatics or programming skills. Every Lexogen’s customer purchasing a QuantSeq kit (FWD or REV) before July 1, 2021 is eligible for 24 free runs on ROSALIND.
Features and Application:
- Gene expression studies
- Suitable for low quality RNA (including FFPE samples)
- From as low as 1 ng total RNA
- Reagent Box
- Lexogen UDI 12 nt Unique Dual Indexing Sets (indices UDI12A_0001-0384, or UDI12B_0001-0096) for Cat. No. 113, 129-131, 115, or 114, respectively,
Lexogen i7 6 nt Index Set with i7 indices 7001-7024; 1x, 2x or 4x 7001-7096 depending on the kit size (Cat. No. 015.24, 96, 192 or 384).
- Purification Module with Magnetic Beads
- Only for QuantSeq FWD HT (Cat. No. 015.384): Lexogen i5 6 nt Dual Indexing Add-on Kit (5001-5004)
- HiSeq 2000/2500/3000/4000
- NextSeq 500/550
- NovaSeq 6000
- Genome Analyzer