qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Kits have been designed for fast, highly specific and ultra-sensitive cDNA synthesis and real-time PCR in a single tube.
Select from qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Detect for the detection of extremely low copy number targets, or qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Go for rapid and accurate results from high RNA template concentrations.
We use the latest developments in reverse transcriptase technology and buffer chemistry to give efficient cDNA synthesis and real-time PCR in a single tube.
qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Kits can be used to quantify any RNA template including mRNA, total RNA and viral RNA sequences. qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Detect is designed for sensitivity and is ideally suited to the detection of extremely low copy number targets. qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Go gives the earliest Ct and is formulated for rapid and accurate results from high template concentrations.
The kits include a thermostable and extremely active modified MMLV reverse transcriptase and advanced RNase inhibitor that prevents degradation of RNA by contaminating RNase. PCR amplification is powered by antibody-mediated hot start technology, preventing the formation of primer dimers and non-specific products leading to improved reaction sensitivity and specificity. Combining the latest developments in polymerase technology and advanced buffer chemistry we offer market- leading performance with minimal or no optimisation.
- Thermostable reverse transcriptase 45°C to 55°C
- Advanced RNase inhibitor
- Non-PCR inhibiting intercalating dye
- Rapid extension rate for early Ct values
- Market-leading sensitivity
- Increased limit of detection
- Antibody-mediated hot start PCR
- Compatible on all standard and fast cycling real-time PCR platforms
- Absolute quantification
- Relative gene expression analysis
- Detection of extremely low copy number targets
- qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Detect recommended for template amounts of 1pg - 10ng total RNA or >0.01pg mRNA per reaction
- qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Go recommended for template amounts of 10pg - 100ng total RNA or >0.01pg mRNA per reaction
qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Detect Lo-ROX:
|Component||100 Reactions||300 Reactions||1200 Reactions|
|2x qPCRBIO SyGreen 1-Step Lo-ROX||1 x 1mL||3 x 1mL||12 x 1mL|
|20x RTase with RNase Inhibitor
||1 x 200μL||3 x 200μL||12 x 200μL|
On arrival, products should be stored between -30 and -15°C. If stored correctly the kit will retain full activity for 12 months.